Saturday, January 31, 2015

Starting Something New!

Thanks to Leanne at She Can Quilt and The Fat Quarter Shop, I got to do a little fabric shopping! I was lucky enough to win a gift card for my participation in January 's Scraptastic Tuesday event.  And it didn't take me very long to put together a big order!



I have been planning a quilt using this lovely stack of Arizona fabrics by Art Gallery Fabrics. I needed a few more fabrics that would coordinate-so a shopping I did go!



Here is the lovely fabrics that made it into my final shopping cart.




 Don't they look lovely all together?!  I can't wait to get started on the quilt.




And while I was shopping, I also picked up a couple of large cuts out of the sale section for future backings.  I like having these on hand for finishing up quilts.  



 



Scraptastic Tuesday happens on the second Tuesday of the month.  So when you are writing up your Oh Scrap post for February 8th, don't forget to grab Leanne's button and link up your scrap project with her.  You too might have a little fabric shopping in your future!






If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!

 
Molli Sparkles 
Linking up:


2 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Very nice! Congratulations on winning the very useful gift certificate.

Barb Neiwert said...

Pretty! So now we know what you're up to this weekend. Can't wait to see this all cut up and put back together. Fun, fun!

01 09 10