Thursday, August 22, 2013

And the Lucky Winner is...


Yes, it is time to pick the lucky winner for these four lovely fat quarters.  Thanks everyone who entered.  It is wonderful to see so many new followers!  
I was celebrating 100 followers and now I am well on my way to the 200 mark.





Looks like The Sassy Quilter wins the prize.  I have sent off an email Paula!  Hope to hear from you soon so I can send them off to you.  Thanks for participating!







If you missed out on this giveaway, I am planning another one soon.  So stay tuned!




6 comments:

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can't wait to add these to my stash:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love it when it's someone I know. :)

Melissa at My Fabric Relish said...

Yay girl!!

ipatchandquilt said...

Congrats Paula! You have got some pretty fabric, girl!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats to you!!!! Hugs......

Gill said...

Congratulations Paula!

01 09 10